Friday, June 25, 2010

The First Post

Hello! I decided to start blogging since it seems like the cool thing to do. I'm a history major and I'm not (too) weird, hence the title of this blog; I know there are those of you out there who disagree, but don't worry -- I completely understand. That being said, I hope you enjoy reading my musings from time to time. I won't promise to be an every day super-blogger, but I will be frequent so that those of you who know who I am can stalk me. Oh, it's also so that those of you who don't know me can wish you did, because I'm pretty dang awesome.

3 comments:

  1. So - why did you decide to start a blog? Because it's the cool thing to do? Do you have a goal? An objective? Nothing better to do with your time? You didn't get tired of THE Board did you? I've never read a blog or replied to a blog, so this is an experiment for me.

    Every history major I know is extremely weird - that's what makes them so interesting and unpredictable.

    Oh another question - why are anonymous even though everyone knows who you are? Should I go anonymous too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M not weird; therefore you must not know me, hence the anonymity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm, history majors are weird. ask my husband.

    ReplyDelete