Friday, October 8, 2010

Netherlands?

So I just stopped by here today... for the first time in months. Yikes. I'm sure lame, aren't I? Anyway, I checked my stats, and apparently people from the Netherlands have been here. I know right? I don't even know anybody in the Netherlands! Whoever you are... thanks for reading. I guess.

And thanks to you, noble reader, for your patience with me. I'm not a very good blogger, I admit. In fact, for a while I debated getting rid of this thing. I've decided against it. I figure I need a way to let the world know my deepest thoughts and feelings so that you, the reader, can consider yourself among my closest friends.

And other than that, I don't have much to say right now.

1 comment:

  1. People write blogs for a multitude of reasons. If it is for yourself, it doesn't matter how often or what you choose to write about. Blog without obligation.

    ReplyDelete